Friday, August 26, 2011

Great News!

A few weeks ago I submitted an entry to the 2011 Design Contest hosted by Invitation Consultants. Well... couple of days ago I received the good news that my design, a Bridal Shower Invitation, won third place! Based on the amount of entries they got, that's not so bad. Also, I got the possibility to apply for their guest designer program, which is pretty exciting. Those are the news I have to share for today. Don't forget to check the winning designs here, and if you want to see more of my invitations, just click here.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning our contest, Marlene! We're all very excited to have you in our design community.

    best, Reilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Reilly! It was a very nice surprise. I'm also delighted to be part of Invitation Consultants.

    ReplyDelete